Wednesday, June 24, 2009

sick.

when i woke up this Monday, my throat was painful. especially when i try to swallow and talk. so i just worked half day and came home. that night, i have fever already. im going crazy thinking i caught the flu. but after seeing the doctor yesterday morning, he said it's not. he gave me different kinds of medicines. im still sick now, and im not in the mood to do anything. : ( i feel so weak. all i do is sleep, eat a little, check my mails, and wait for time to drink another med.

D came this afternoon and stayed with me. : ) the news said that there's a typhoon, but it's not raining. hm.. i want to get well and go back to work already. D and i are supposed to have a movie date tonight! but didn't pushed through because of me being sick. : (


im touched with people who are checking on me by texting or leaving PMs. : ) thank you! : )


anyway, my clock alarmed already. time to drink meds. bye!

2 comments:

Princesa Candy said...

get well soon debi :) we miss u na

Anonymous said...

Get well soon... Lots of people are getting sick. B is sick too. :(