Friday, June 19, 2009

06. 19. 09

hello there! just came home from the Food Expo at World Trade. : ) i went there after work with D and Hans. i bought my favorite chocolate oatmeal from Antonio Pueo and tahong chips which i love so much. the others are just new finds. the people are not so many, maybe because they're about to close already. we ate dinner at Aristocrat before coming home. yum chicken barbeque. : ) im so happy that i was able to go! i've love going to food fairs. i even took the cab last year and went by myself. haha. thank you Alda for giving me complimentary tickets. : )

i haven't blogged for a few days because i've been busy with other things. school officially started for everybody in the house except me. and so, i started tutoring again. last Wednesday, i got a shot for flu and it still hurts till last night. : ( i hate getting shots. i can't imagine myself being confined at the hospital again after i did last August. i have very low tolerance for pain. anyhow.. i finally bought a new album for myself. : ) im organizing pictures in my folders then i'll print it already. : ) last night, i did not attend the Bible Study at church but went to have coffee with someone instead. i feel sad with my work and i want to work somewhere else. will you pray for me?

sorry about my post. i know its so random, and boring because of no pictures. i'll make up! goodnight all. have a happy weekend. i sure will. : )

No comments: