Monday, June 15, 2009

monday madness

it's Monday again. : ( somebody help me get over Mondays. i woke up early today and attended the parents' orientation at school for Hannah because my Aunt wasn't able to make it. by the time i reached the gate, i don't want to enter anymore. the line was so long because they were checking each one's temperature - yes, to prevent the flu. after twenty minutes, i finally got to enter. the meeting was okay. they explained to the parents the grading system, the things the children needs to bring tomorrow, and the history of the school. i got bored during the latter part and when i saw the others sneak out, i left too and went back to work again.

i feel so sleepy today. and lazy. and when i think that it's only Monday, it makes me feel tired already. hay. my brothers and cousin went back to school today. this made me miss my school days. from my elementary years, to crazy high school days, and memorable college days. i miss Francine and Jen. : ( and everyone else. i hope i could go and visit when i have time. : )


tonight, i got to know someone i just met here online. he added me on Facebook, and it took me a long time to confirm it. when i saw that he is also my bestfriend's friend, i added him up too. so he started chatting with me. he goes to the same church with my brother! what a small world. he seems nice. well, let's see.. ; ) it's nice to have new friends once in awhile. : ) oh well, im off. goodnight!

No comments: