Friday, February 6, 2009

thoughts and updates

there's so much to do! i don't even know what to do first. we have to do our case study, poster, and collage. next week, we also have our college week, job fair, and a quiz too. our poster was due today.. and im glad that we were able to pass it this morning. thanks Reg! : ) after class, Jen and i visited Kara's niece - Cassie, who's confined at the UST hospital because of pneumonia and asthma (please pray for her.. she's only 8 months old). as usual, i picked up the groceries again and started doing Hannah's test papers because her exams will start next week. to have a little break, i went to Libis to see D at work. : ) im glad i found my way and didn't get lost. and he finished work earlier. : ) then we had dinner at Gateway before coming home. : ) it was raining today and i hate walking in the rain. glad it stopped before we left D's workplace.

***

last night, i was talking with a friend online. we were talking about random things then we were talking about death. that she wanted to die already to be with the Lord, and how happy that will be. because she's so tired of it all. i like that too.. the "putting an end" part. but something about death scares me.. not that i won't go to heaven. but im scared that when i get to heaven, i won't know the people i've known here on earth. that i'll forget everything that happened while i was still alive. im worried about my Dad.. it's funny but true, my Dad always gets worried about me when he can't reach me whenever he calls or text me. i remember when i was in my first year high school, i joined a youth camp in school. the place had no signal. i know my Dad was waiting for my text. and just when we were about to sleep, my Dad came to see me. from Manila to Laguna. haha. oh well, i can't blame him. sometimes i hate it, but alot of times, i appreciate his love for me. : ) okay so back to what i was saying.. im worried what would happen to my Dad when i die. worried about my Grandma, brother, and D. these are the people closest to my heart. the people i would give up anything for. of course there's my friends also. so there, im afraid to die. im afraid of the unknown.. and im also afraid of having someone close to me die. i just don't want to go through that kind of pain. : ( who likes? no one. so.. i just pray that the Lord will come so all of us can go altogether. if possible. ; )

but death is inevitable. it's just a matter of time.

i feel sad for Faith. a sister from our church who lost her baby Tuesday night. : ( she was supposed to give birth by the end of this month. but her baby died in her womb. i remember when we were in Tagaytay last December, she was showing us the picture of her baby and how happy she was. hay.. sometimes, the Lord just have other plans. and His ways are higher than ours. i hope and pray that the Lord would comfort her and give her enough grace during this hard time.

***
off to bed.. goodnight people. : ) may y'all have a happy and productive weekend! : )

No comments: