Saturday, February 14, 2009

quick

hi there! i'll write a quick update before going to bed. just got home from dinner with my family at Hai Kang Seafood Restaurant in Greenhills. it's Uncle Whitman's birthday!! : ) Happy Birthday!! yummy foods. it's also Hearts Day today. : ) D surprised me when he was beside me when i woke up.. and greeted me with a kiss. : ) oh well. detailed post when i got time. : ) i believe that it's not only today that we should show love to our loved one(s), but everyday.

cherish every moment.


off to bed.. goodnight everyone!

have a happy weekend. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a fun Valentine's Day. I agree with you about showing love to people every day though, just not in February 14. :)

dabi said...

hi! yup i had fun on Valentine's Day. thanks for dropping by! : )