Tuesday, February 24, 2009

beating deadlines.

hello everyone! : ) lately, i've been busy doing my case study and module which is both due this week. glad there's coffee to keep me company.. i try hard not to fall asleep. especially during HOT afternoons where all i want is to go to my room, turn on the aircon, and drift off to dreamland. our finals start next week. it's earlier because we're graduating students. after that.. i wish to catch up on my reading, tidy my table, my bookshelf, and watch movies again! haha. : )



then i saw this beautiful sky outside. so i grabbed my camera and went upstairs to take a good shot of it. its view is completely relaxing and soothing.. i wish i could just stare at the skies forever. God forms shapes and sizes of clouds when He wishes to put a smile on my little face. : ) i also noticed some birds flying up there while i was shooting, i wish i could live in the clouds with them.



i continue to read about people dying, suffering.. i don't know why. but despite all this, these people still have great faith in God. : ) and so they have become inspiration to many, myself included. i realized that love, after all has been said and done, still is what makes life important and that it is the only thing that allows a person to survive despite one's physical death. we may not stick quite long enough to make it to fame, but even before we cried our first cry, we can be assured that we got to be remarkably special to someone, and that already is enough reason to make our life count for something.

final edit tomorrow then we can hardbound our thesis already. : ) goodnight people! busy week ahead.

P.S. i saw someone visiting my blog anonymously. please leave a comment or two to let me know you've visited. ok? thanks! : )

No comments: