Thursday, February 12, 2009

job fair

yesterday, i went early to school for the UST Job Fair '09. i had breakfast with some friends before going to Plaza Mayor - the venue which is in front of our Main Building. almost everyone were in corporate attires. many wore black slacks and white top, including me haha. i passed my resumes to Nestle, Coca-Cola Export, Yellow Cab Pizza Co., Monde Nissin, Jollibee, KFC, San Miguel, and others.

today, i attended our PAFT (our organization) closing ceremonies. they also made a video for the seniors. : ) after, i passed again resumes to companies who wasn't there yesterday (because they have different exhibitors each day) like PAL, Unilever, and Philippine Seven Corp., also known as Seven Eleven. : ) i also finished applying for SSS, i'll have my number by March 2. : )


later this afternoon, i talked to someone regarding my application in their company. i'll tell you the name when i get hired haha. ; ) i'll pass my resume sometime next week. : ) we all want a work, a decent one at that. and of course a good pay. hearing and seeing the news everyday about people getting laid off, the global crisis.. i just get scared about the (my/our) future. we're living in such scary times. : ( so for now, i'll grab each opportunity and i'll make the most out of it. i hope that someday, i'll be able to help, if not provide, my Dad and my grandma. they worked all their lives to give me the best in life and i can't ask for more. i feel blessed. : ) signing off now.. bye!

No comments: