Friday, December 5, 2008

yey we got 100 for our report this morning! : ) so happy. even though its raining.


i got the package i ordered online yesterday. : ) i ordered two havs. one for me, and i'll be giving the other one to D. : ) what do you think with the design? i really don't know what to choose since they have plenty! yes i know i have small feet.. probably the smallest for my age. my size here is 33/34. ; ) that's why im having a hard time buying footwear.

i came home by lunch and just slept the whole afternoon. saraap. : ) i can't remember the last time i slept for a long time during afternoons. my eyebags are getting puffier. : ( pangit. im researching on how to lessen it. cucumbers? haha. does it work? someone told me that putting the spoon on a freezer then putting it under your eyes may help. i tried it last night. haha! : ) but.. still the same. hmm.. someone help me.

till here. gotta go back reading Twilight. : )

leave comments! thanks. : )

happy weekend!! : )

2 comments:

Cece said...

concealer works best for me! hahaha trust me, i have the darkest circles under my eyes in the whole world! haha

dabi said...

hi candy! haven't tried it! i want sana for it to be totally gone. is that possible?? haha.