Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagaytay Conference

hello everyone! i just came home from the Tagaytay conference. this year was a bit different from the previous years that i attended. this is my sixteenth time haha. ; ) from 1998 onwards.

here are some points from my notes that moved my heart:
  • spiritual reality is not just looking at it - but when you truly see it.

  • "when God takes away your Isaac, will you still love Him?"

  • it doesn't matter how fast we run, but whether or not we'll be able to finish the race set before us.

  • we should not run away from problems, we have to face it.

  • spiritual things are not cheap. its reward is eternal. like Paul and many others, they gave their life in exchange for it.

  • we should walk in a manner worthy of the calling.

  • God is in control of everything.

what can i say? You are wonderful. : ) im sorry for being so stubborn and for always hurting Your heart. You know that i cannot do it on my own. but if we have a desire - no matter how small, You'll be the one to fulfill it for us. You also know that i have a lot of things in my heart that i cannot let go of. i don't know how to forgive.. and forget. i love a lot of things too that it hinders me from loving You. and yes, that BOOK (haha). oh well, i guess that it's better to move forward slowly but surely, just like what Koo told Candy. : )


Throne of Praise
I. As long as I have breath
I'll find a way to say that I love You

Everything may change
and the world may pass away
I'll still love You

II. You O Lord deserve the praise of all the earth
And we worship You
A Sacrifice you died now great and glorified
And we worship You

With every song we sing
Every prayer we pray
we'll build You a throne
made from the sound of praise


Chorus:
Jesus, we lift you on our praises
So every eye can see your face your power and grace
Behold you as you really are
Brighter than all the stars of heaven
Our worship is for you alone
We build you this throne of praise


this is my favorite song this conference. : )

2 comments:

Princesa Candy said...

hapi holidays, debi :)

dabi said...

happy holidays too Candy! : )