Wednesday, December 17, 2008

powerbooks

last Friday, i went to Trinoma to finish buying gifts for Christmas. i dropped by my favorite bookstore, Powerbooks, and bought two Belle de Jour planner. : ) one for me, and the other will be a gift for someone. i already have my Starbucks planner, but i find this one very nice, and i know i can't go out the store without buying one for myself too. haha. : ) inside, they have alot of special pages like, daily schedule, errand list, menstrual tracker, health checklist, vacation planner, birthday list, 2009 goals, emergency numbers, expense tracker, and (my most favorite) discount coupons! : ) 60 coupons to be exact. it's php598. is it worth it?

anyway.. i still don't have the Twilight Series. i just borrowed the one i have here from my cousin. and she doesn't want to lend me anymore because, according to some people at church, we shouldn't read it because it's about vampires. tsk! i don't get the point. its just fiction. im still going to finish it, haha. and i think im falling in love with Edward, haha. : )) dreaming is for free, i tell you. : ) he isn't real anyway.. so its okay. when i went to Powerbooks, Fully Booked, and even National Bookstore, they all ran out of stocks. too bad. im hoping that someone will give me a set of it this Christmas, an Aunt maybe? so patiently i'll wait for it. haha. but if it doesn't come, i'll buy one for myself next year. : )

right now, i should be finishing my lesson plan for our assignment tomorrow. and start packing up my luggage for this weekend's conference. but... im so lazy to do anything. : ( i want to sleep. and get rid of these dark circles under my eyes.

more busy days ahead. i know. and i can't avoid it.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

hey ang galing... i got a red planner too and i bought a belle du jour for my co-teacher but i'm thinking if i want a belle du jour for myself too :) i find a lot of things in common with u debbie! hahaha :)

and oo nga that's why when i started reading it i didn't want to tell other people.

dabi said...

wow galing nga. : ) buy one belle de jour for yourself too!

yeah, no one knows im reading it too. unless they see my blog, hehe. there's a bag here at our house which contains all the books, except Twilight which is still with me, i think Christine Joy (my cousin) will have them burned. : (