Thursday, October 9, 2008

nine

its a 9! : ) nine holds a special place in my heart. daniel came to see me after work. we had a simple dinner at golden fortune near my place. i know he's tired from work, and he lacks sleep because he got home late last night from a birthday party. pero pumunta padin siya.. hehe. im so happy. : )


we don't have a perfect relationship. is there a perfect relationship anyway? but i can say that we're ok.. we're happy.. more than before. : ) much mature. hehe. we had our share of ups and downs too. but we made it. : ) i owe it all to him for being patient, trusting, forgiving, and extremely understanding. he's shown me - through example - that, love is, in fact, a choice. a choice to stay, despite. know that the good parts aren't worth leaving the bad for.. if they really aren't. love is braving the undeniable and indispensable phases: the boring bits, the whirlwind, and the dispute.

its been awhile now. hope we see more coming. : )

****
i had a great time talking with sab over ym last night. : ) there's something in her that made me open alot of things to her. i found myself sharing to her about my family.. and i was surprised to know that she gave birth to sophie without any anesthesias at all! ang galing haha. knowing that she's afraid of injections ah.. like me. she also talked about her life. she has a good heart. : ) i can say that. kahit na i didn't know her for a long time. i think that's my gift.. i can tell kung ok ba yung tao. hehe. ; ) funny how we just knew each other through her online shop.. then i gained a friend. : ) how good is that. : )

****
no classes tomorrow! no scheduled test kasi. im excited to see the bolero i ordered from sab yesterday. hope it fits me fine. : ) by the way, grace is back from china! and jen will be the class representative of 3F1 for the pageant this november. go jen! pictorials na next friday. you know i'll be your PA if you need one.. hahaha. and we'll support you all the way. : )

good night! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie! :) I love your entry... So sweet and real. I also believe that love is a choice. :)

Anonymous said...

I only got to read the last part now and was surprised to read about me :) Know what? I'm also amazed at how we can connect to each other. :)

dabi said...

hi sab! : ) im amazed too. i wore the dress i got from you yesterday! : )