Wednesday, October 29, 2008

enrollment and a visit

i enrolled today for my LAST sem. yey! : ) and because im fourth year already, i didn't have to wait in line to enter the seminary gym where we are supposed to enroll. my schedule this semester is much better than the ones i had in the past, wherein we have six straight hours of lab work. this time, our only lab time is for thesis.. which means we have a choice whether to stay or not. ; )

after enrolling, i went to Chinese General Hospital to visit Atsi Omega's daughter Belle who was confined this morning because of UTI - urinary tract infection and fever. i stayed with her because she's alone with Belle. i left around three in the afternoon when Atsi Alpha, her twin sister, arrived. watching Belle crying helplessly made me sad. how much more Atsi Omega.

when Belle was crying, she told her, "Sshhh.. Mommy's here. and i won't leave your side.. tabi lang tayo.. forever." hearing this, my Mom suddenly came to my mind. i wondered, why did she left us? : ( until now, i still don't know the reason why she left. its been fifteen years since she left, but i can still remember exactly the last time i talked to her. pleading for her to take me with her to the parlor - that's what she told me when she was leaving. then my Dad said that its late already and i should just wait for Mom at home. i waited.. and waited.. but she never came home again.

there are times when i still wish that things were the other way around.. but its alright. i know, and believe, that all things happen for a reason. and i know its for the good of everyone. even though there are a lot still a lot of questions i wanna ask, i think that some things are indeed better left unsaid. will the truth hurt? i don't know.

anyhow.. i just came from the church for our practice for this Sunday's worship. im on the keyboards. : ) pray for me! and please pray for Belle too. thank you! good night. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie... I feel for you. *Hugs* I'll pray for Belle.

dabi said...

thank you Sab. *hugs* i know you're a good mom and i look up to you. : )