Sunday, October 26, 2008

i am sam


Lucy: Daddy, did God made for you to be like this or was it an accident?
Sam: Ok, what do you mean?
Lucy: I mean you're different.
Sam: But what do you mean?
Lucy: You're not like other daddies.
Sam: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Lucy: It's ok daddy. It's ok. Don't be sorry. I'm lucky. Nobody else's daddy ever comes to the park.
Sam: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, we are lucky. Aren't we lucky? Yeah!

****
watched this on DVD this afternoon. : ) im touched by Sam's love for his daughter Lucy, and vice versa. even though he is mentally challenged, and people took Lucy away and wanted her to be put under foster care, Sam showed everyone that love is all you need. and he did everything to have his daughter back. : )

i made carbonara today. i just followed Sab's simple and easy recipe. and its delicious! : ) thanks Sab! : )

No comments: