Monday, August 17, 2009

such a busy week gone. such a busy busy week ahead with Hannah's exams this week till next Monday. i have so much to share.. but i still have no time to update a lot. but believe me, i miss writing. :)

anyway, let's talk about today. how's your Monday so far? the internet connection was so slow sometime last week! it sucks. im glad it's okay now. this afternoon, i accompanied my Aunt to see an obstetrician, and she did an ultrasound. but the doctor left already when we were just about to enter the clinic.. tsk. so we'll be going back tomorrow morning. my brother and i ate together at Tasty before i came home. the Tossed Noodles with Fried Dumpling was so goood. i don't know if it's really good or it's just me being too hungry, haha! ;) im so sleepy already. after having dinner together with D and my family last night, i slept right after changing my clothes! it's early.. that's a first after a long long time. and it was gooooood. love it! just what i needed. i'll sleep earlier tonight too because im gonna crash already. till next! will you come back? :) ciao. buona notte.

No comments: