Sunday, August 2, 2009

it was raining again when i woke up. such a sad and gloomy day since yesterday. the whole country is so sad too because of former President Cory's passing. hay. anyways.. after church today, everyone came to our house and had lunch together to celebrate my cousin Aileen's birthday in advance. we had lots of food for lunch! and im still full upto now. hehe. she'll turn 22 on Wednesday (which is a Non-Working Holiday!). being the eldest of us all, she really is someone you'll look up to. :) she's like a sister to me. we see each other every Sunday, and our stories never seem to end. she knows my flaws but still loves me. she's never boring, and with her, it's always fun. and yes, she's one great cook too! :)

the poster up there is made by my cousin Christine. :) it's soo Aileen. ;)


* i love you, Bru! :) *

No comments: