Saturday, August 8, 2009

random Saturday


A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?


i watched this movie today on DVD and it's beautiful. :) the last part is a bit sad because Marley died. dog lovers would love this film. i always want to own a dog, a little one. but sometimes im scared when i see one at streets especially when i think it's following me, haha! what an irony. someday when i live in a bigger house and not in a building, i hope to own a dog like Marley - a thoughtful, loving, and loyal dog. :)

i went to church tonight and heard that im assigned to share this Thursday night during our Bible Study Meeting. and honestly, im scared to death!! yes i want to talk all the time and i love to talk. but i can't stand in front of a lot of people, with all those curious eyes staring at me. oh no. just the thought of it makes me wanna cry already. *sigh* but i know that it's not me, but the Lord in me will do it. im nothing really. but even so, He bought me with a great price. :) and for that im really thankful. because of Him, i have a future to look forward to. :) hay. please pray for me, that all these fears in me would go away. i hope i can make it. err, He'll make it. im sure. ;)


so after church, to cheer myself up a bit, my cousin and I walked all the way to McDo to buy twister fries. yum! :) it's so good because it was newly cooked when we arrived. funny how little things can make someone happy. even for just awhile. :)

off to bed. goodnight all! :)

No comments: