Wednesday, May 13, 2009

untitled.

i've tried to post several times but i cant find the words. anyway, ill write (type) anything that comes into mind so please bear with me. today marks my first month in work. so far so good, and i can say that i learned pretty lot. : ) after work, i went to my Aunt's house to teach her how to play piano, we also had dinner together. : ) i came home to get something and went to church to have practice for this Sunday's meeting.

because i have to hand a book to my friend, i joined the small group with them even if it's already quarter to 9pm. they were reading about
Be Stable. when i opened my copy and started to read, i found this - Yet a person such as this, who lives so much by his emotion, is useless in spiritual work. He must be dealt with. yeah, i know that im an emotional person, i live with my emotions, and i get carried away and easily affected with my emotions. but i just cant help it. i dont want to be like this anymore. O.o

i've been talking a lot to a friend recently and she's going through something. she's frustrated, exhausted, hurting, and.. you name it. i feel so sad for her because i understand just how it feels to be in that situation. when we talk, i cant offer any advice, i can only listen and just be here because there are just no words. : ( i myself am not that okay too. sometimes i hope that i can stand this test that the Lord has given me, but later on found myself praying that He take this away because i cant stand it any longer. to take away the pain that my friend is hurting because it's just too much to bear.


today, Maria Sue Chapman would be turning six years old if she was still here on earth. but God took her to a better place with a reason only He knows and understands. i can only imagine how painful it is for their family. : (


with these things in mind, God placed this song in my heart:


Blessed Be Your Name
by Matt Redman


Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering

Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away

My heart will choose to say

Lord, blessed be Your name

No comments: