Wednesday, May 20, 2009

05. 20. 09



Alda and I picked up our diploma from school on Monday. : ) while waiting for the registrar to come, we ate breakfast at McDo in the car park just across our building. seeing it again after a month, just made me smile. it is where i spent most of my days, even nights, for the past five years. even if there has been some changes now from when my Dad walked me during my first day of school, the lessons it taught me, will always be instilled in me. : )

***
lately, i've been thinking of what to eat during breakfast. because i wake up early to prepare before going to work, i have to eat breakfast or else i'll starve, haha! i run out of ideas.. and sometimes, in the middle of the day, i find myself thinking of cream soups, pizzas, pastas, cakes, and many more foods. hahaha! as of the moment, im craving for Sbarro's Baked Zitti and White Pizza. who wants to go with me? :o)

goodnight. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! :) Miss ya, Debbie! Whichever path you choose, always take care! :)

dabi said...

thanks Sab!! miss ya too. : ) hope you're doing good there. come back soon. : )