Wednesday, March 11, 2009

long day

it's been a long and tiring day today. i received a call yesterday afternoon and the girl said that i'll be having an interview this morning at Makati. so i arrived at 9am at Polaris street and waited for my turn. the company was actually a recruitment agency - SL Temps. they got my resume from the job fair we had in school. i was thinking if im going because for sure the work they'll be giving me is contractual, which i don't like. but then, i tried. so i'll know what they usually ask in an interview. ; ) they first gave me a speed test. then we proceeded with the interview. they were nice, in fairness. but the position where they have an opening is not AT ALL related with my course! and the workplace is far. they have one in Rizal, and one in Munoz. so i just told them to give me a call if ever they have an opening for FT. : )

i walked around Makati while waiting for my brother to pick me up. we had lunch somewhere in Banawe. our Dad asked us to run some errands and buy something at the mall so i decided to drop by the grocery while Hans paid his Sun bill.


an attendant gave me a free taste of orange juice. where the oranges ride the Ferris wheel-like machine designed to squeeze the oranges in one go. the liquid goes into a container connected to a spout, the lever of which is pressed down by the attendant. literally, orange juice coming out of a faucet and into a one-liter plastic bottle. i bought one bottle. : ) and some foods to munch on. : )


one by one
or

all at once?

No comments: