Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fontana


today, we went to Fontana to celebrate Shobe's birthday in advance. : ) they will be staying for a night but i have to come home to attend church tomorrow - i have a lot of things to do! it was already late afternoon when we got there, but it's alright because it's not hot anymore. the sky was clear and it's just peaceful and quiet there. : )

i went with her to the new place to swim. i should have bought my swimsuit with me have i known that they will swim before dinner. good thing i have a book with me. : ) just read and took pictures while waiting for them to finish.

see the shirt she's wearing above? that's my gift for her and im glad she loved it. : )

we had dinner at our all-time-favorite-whenever-we're-here, Fortune Restaurant. haha! i have to admit, they really serve good food. that's why we have to wait a couple of minutes just to have our table ready because it's always full.

my Dad and brother came home with me. and now, im just so sleepy. i hope to wake up early tomorrow. ciao! : )

No comments: