Monday, March 23, 2009

03. 23. 09

Happy 9th Birthday Shobe dear!!! : )
you're growing up fast.. but you'll always be my baby. : )

***

this morning, i got up early to have my urine checked by the lab. it's been a week since i had UTI.. when i got the results, im glad that it's normal already. : ) i visited my OB again and all is well. thanks for the prayers! : ) i also got my eyeglasses too. i had my lens changed last week because the doc said i have astigmatism already.

anyway.. after my checkup, i met up Alda and we started our driving lessons today. : ) we have one hour each, but the both of us is in the same car so we get to listen to the instructor whenever he lectures us about the how-to
s. i came home right on time for dinner.

twas a long day, but im happy. it's just the start. have a great week ahead!! : )

No comments: