Saturday, November 8, 2008

Quantum of Solace


M: I thought I could trust you. You said you weren't motivated by revenge.
James Bond: I am motivated by my duty.
M: I think you're so blinded by inconsolable rage that you don't care who you hurt. When you can't tell your friends from your enemies, it's time to go.
James Bond: You don't have to worry about me.

****
it's URC's family day today. and they gave away free movie tickets for all their employees. two for those who are singles, and three for married ones. you can choose between Madagascar or Quantum of Solace. and since we wanna watch Madagascar on IMAX, Daniel chose Quantum. the whole movie house was reserved for them! galing. : ) they also gave loot bags full of snacks from, of course, Jack n' Jill. i can count the times I've been to Robinsons Galleria. it's my third time today. haha. its so far from my place.

we had lunch with D's workmates Froilan, Mich, and Ate Joy. while walking around, we also saw Apple and Sheila. : ) i missed them! especially Apple. : )

the movie is a well-paced, exciting film, and definitely a fun watch. i liked the car chase, rooftop chase, and the boat chase. the action scenes were decent as well. : )

No comments: