Sunday, November 23, 2008

passion


this morning, i played the piano for our Sunday School, my class, and for the youth fellowship. i remember back when i used to cry and complain to my piano teacher for letting me play a lot of pieces.. long and hard ones too. i remember having a hard time reading notes especially if there are flats and sharps. now, im thankful for that one summer that i took up those lessons. for my teacher for being so patient with me. now, i can use this gift to serve God and help others. : ) im happy whenever someone asks me to play for them because i know its my own little way to help. i remember playing the graduation song for my batch during our graduation in high school.. and also during our retreat, where i saw many young people offered their lives to the Lord. : ) and back when i was still in Bible School. : ) i hope someday, i can also teach someone to play the piano and appreciate music like i do. : )

No comments: