Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy thanksgiving!

we don't celebrate thanksgiving here in the Philippines.. but i received a lot of messages in my email about thanksgiving. most of them were recipes. : ) so i decided to list down the things that im thankful for. here it goes...
  • Daniel - who understands me, and accepts me for who i am
  • supportive parents, and grandparents, that have taught me the important values of life
  • old friends i've known all my life
  • the new friends i've yet to meet
  • my blog, and wonderful blog friends
  • my books : )
  • strangers that smile at me whenever im having a really bad day
  • handwritten love letters
  • finding loose change in my pockets and buying a cup of coffee
  • weekends and holidays : )
  • quiet dinners with you
  • my little job
  • finding a pair of jeans that fit really good
  • sunsets and stars
  • each day that i am given, to continually find more things to be thankful for
happy thanksgiving! : )

No comments: