Saturday, August 16, 2008

untitled


happy birthday my dear kara! : )

kara is my thesis-mate, my tour guide (kahit san mu sya dalhin, marunung padin sya umuwi.. kahit sa baguio pa! haha.), my summer buddy, drinking buddy (before), my teacher (she answers most of my questions), and most of all, my friend. : )

hey you, sana mag ka-work padin tayo after grad! : ) sayang di tayo nag kita. may sakit ka kasi. get well soon. i hope your miracle came today.

__________________________________


after my test in food pack, i accompanied daniel to the dentist to have his braces adjusted. then we went to makati to buy a second hand laptop. acer aspire 4920G. yey! we got it at a nice deal : ) yan di na kami share.. mas love na nya laptop nya haha.

i cooked clam chowder for our dinner. its yummy. : ) i wanna try baking.. someday.

its a long weekend. : )

No comments: