Tuesday, August 26, 2008

hospitalized

just came home today from the hospital. i was confined during saturday morning because my temperature keeps on going up and i was already so weak. i was also rushed to the emergency room friday midnight due to vomitting. : ( hay. the IV was so painful especially when antibiotics were given. i was diagnosed with rubella - german measles. yun pala yun ;) my liver was also slightly affected because my SGPT level went beyond normal.. which is really scary. ang hirap.. i wanna go back to school. i wanna take a bath!!! haha. and i wanna eat yummy foods again hehe. nung una kala nila dengue fever, so they kept on extracting blood from me. : (

thank you to everyone who visited, texted, called, and prayed. i really appreciate it. : ) sorry i wasn't able to reply to everyone because my hands were really swelling. thank you to my cousin, aileen, for staying with me for two nights.. and to daniel for taking care of me during during the day. : ) of course to my dad for being so patient the whole time.

after being hospitalized, i realized that we SHOULD be grateful for the life we have. we have only one life.. one body. if we don't take care of it, then we aren't making good use of what was given to us. i should be strong to take care of others, not to be taken care of and be a burden anymore. after all, im a grown-up already (kahit na pinagkamalan akong high school. is that an insult or a compliment? haha). my assignment: drink lots and lots of water. kasi water daw is the best medicine hehe. oh well.

by the way, there's this someone who really pissed me off. she took advantage of me being sick. YOU still managed to get my attention. tsk tsk. loser.

2 comments:

Princesa Candy said...

i think i know who that person is.. hehehehe

dabi said...

now you know.. hahaha. ;)