Monday, May 2, 2011

Too good to be true.

I have to admit, I'm really a bad blogger. Haha! It's been soooo long since I've made an update. Bear with me. :)

I've been really sad this past few days. And though I (we) know that I won't be able to right down all the details, I'd try to write some of my feelings because it's really hard to keep it all inside. If I can just put all these into one sentence, it would be - Too good to be true. Some things make me happy, but it makes me scared because it can't be true. And I know, it is not true. Can't be true.

I've been losing my appetite. Even if I'm really hungry, I just can't eat. Just few bites, and I'm done. Please pray for me. :)

Last weekend upto today, we just held our annual Vacation Bible School in church. And I'm blessed to be part of it again. :) Seeing all the kids.. without any worries.. makes me wanna be a kid again. To just be satisfied with whatever is given to me.

Hope to be okay real soon.

Goodnight world.

No comments: