Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday.


After work today, I met up with my friend Alda - who's also a busybee like me haha. :) But I'm so thankful that despite our busy schedules, we still found time to be together. So I shared what I'm going through these past few days... And even if it still pains me, I'm so thankful to have great girlfriends who's always there for me. :) Always ready to listen, even if they don't really know what to say about it. :)

It's been a week since I can't eat properly. Today, we both had Cookies and Cream Frap at a small coffee shop near our place. And shared a pasta. :) Then just talked the night away and she drove me home. :)

And oh, she gave me some gifts which she got me from her Bora trip just this holy week. Soo nice! I'll try to post some pictures if I have time. :)

Countdown: It's been 2days, 9hours, and 34minutes.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like yummy fun!

Be Blessed.
~Tiffany

Candy said...

countdown since what?

Chaussures Nike Homme said...

A Beats Professional player are swiftly becoming the normal intended for good parlors, along with its effortless to listen to the reason. The aspect that youll have the capacity to detect in the Experts can be amazing and you also most likely do not need for being a great audiophile to note it all. Certainly one of my personal favorite pictures to try earphones out with will be Love because of the Beatles due to the characteristics, different styles, excellent using music and much more Chaussures Nike. This cd reaches virtually any goal on the market, so it has a great primary analyze. It really is difficult to just placed into terms the way effectively a Bests Professional player manage that recording, and honestly all the things I have forever had time to pump via them all.

Fixing and repairing stuff proclaimed the subsequent in relation to Bests Business, but its much more correct concerning Beats Master monster Headphone MLB. If you ever close up the eyes, it is easy to envision which will you are enjoying a designer within the facilities as they quite simply put down a observe the first time. You will have find appears, instruments along with facts for you to never ever detected in advance of, quite possibly about music you heard a huge selection of occasions Mulberry Handbags Outlet. These earphones include an astounding encounter, which happens to be just what exactly they should complete each time anyone focus on your best audio. It really is like looking at a show for Blu Ray after watching that with Disc once or twice Beats Studio Headphone. Yes, you may be your same thing, however theres courses to understand Sac Chanel.