Sunday, July 18, 2010

This (Not So Good) Week

this is what surprised me Tuesday night. my grandmother beside one of the cabinets that housed some of my things. i asked her what she was doing and she was just so furious. this then led to unpleasant conversations and yelling that left me crying all night. i didn't answered back anymore because i know it will only make things worse than they already are. she's really not herself and i just don't understand her anymore.


and here comes Basyang (the typhoon). the wind howled all night and lights were out. and it was a really sad sad night. one of the saddest i can remember and it feels like im so lost.


***

fast forward to today. Sunday. the grownups went to a party during lunch, so i, together with my brother and two cousins, went to the mall to pick up a book i pre-ordered at Powerbooks. :)


got it! :) Crazy Love by Francis Chan. :) i got many books now waiting to be read. hmmm.. it's all goood. :)

we stopped by Cerealicious to snack and rest for awhile.

About A-hoy : coco pops, chips ahoy, choco kisses


Pirates of the Cadbury-ean : koko duo, cadbury zip, oreo


Jumango : cornflakes, mango, honey crumble


it was gloomy and raining on our way home and it reminded me again of what these past few days had brought me. *sigh*

***

thanks to Joy for the pictures. :)

yup, she also took the first picture. ;)

No comments: