Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday

today, i got two things that made my Monday a happy one. :)

Books

my much awaited books! :) Plan B by Pete Wilson, I Will Carry You by Angie Smith (yeah i bought two!!), and The One Year Book of Hope by Nancy Guthrie. i was really looking forward to reading these books. thanks Candy! :)


Starbuck's To Go Strap

while wrapping my new books and eating Yellow Cab's pizza, my Dad came home and gave me this cute cellphone strap from Starbucks. that's sweet of him. :)

***
lately, im struggling on how to deal with my grandmother. she started to change two weeks ago. she suddenly becomes so full of energy that she wants to get involved in everything. she cleans eveything she could get her hands on, she threw away some things that meant so much to me, she emptied our pantry, she opens my cabinet, she comments on my clothes, my things, on how i do things. actually, she's not only like that to me, she's like that almost towards everybody. it seems like there's always something (bad) to say all the time. and it seems like i don't know her anymore. it just makes me sad and frustrated. :( i work with her, i live with her, and i share the same room with her. and im really sad because i can't do anything about it. i just want to have her old self back. :(

and so... im always sad, whether i go to work or come home. either way, im still with her. it's not that i don't want to be with her, it's just that i don't want what's happening between us. it makes me want to get away for awhile. to breathe. :(

anyways, i think it's time to hit the sack. early tomorrow! i hope tomorrow will be a good day. goodnight folks. :)

No comments: