Wednesday, May 19, 2010

@Wild Ginger, Powerplant

weekend with Grace and Joy. :)

chanced upon Baker's Dozen there and bought Sweet Surrender (frozen brazo) from The Sweet Life by Ange to cheer myself. :)

***
im so tired. there's always a lot of things to do i don't know what to do first. a lot of things are also happening. one after the other. this song has been playing on my heart today and i want to share it with you. :)

All That I Can Say - David Crowder Band

Lord I'm tired
So tired from walking
And Lord I'm so alone
And Lord the dark
Is creeping in
Is creeping up
To swallow me
I think I'll stop
Rest here a while

Chorus:
And this is all that I can say right now
And this is all that I can give
And this is all that I can say right now
And this is all that I can give
That's my everything

And didn't You see me cry'n
And didn't You hear me call Your name?
Wasn't it You I gave my heart to?
I wish You'd remember
Where You sat it down

Bridge:
I didn't notice You were standing here
I didn't know that
That was You holding me
I didn't notice You were cry'n too
I didn't know that
that was You washing my feet

i love how honest the writer wrote this. he didn't used flowery words to make it beautiful, but instead he told the Lord how he really felt. these days, it's hard to find someone who's true. you know what i mean? someone who'll show you who he really is. without trying to pretend to be someone they're not. as i grow up, i came to realize more and more that life is not a fairytale, nor a bed of roses, or a happy-ever-after. there are trials, painful and cruel realities that you have to face. loss is also one thing that's inevitable. i've come face to face with loss a lot of times and it left my heart crushed. but amidst these things, there's also someone who's always there. it's the Lord. it's during these times that we'll learn to grow as a person, experience Him more, know Him deeper, and it is my hope that i'll be able to be a woman that He desires me to be.

i'll be sharing tomorrow night in our Bible Study meeting. no matter how many times i stand up in front of a bunch of people, i still get nervous. so i would love to ask for your prayer about this. thanks in advance. :)

before i end, here's an encouragement for all of us:

"In light of tragedy, only two things really matter: heaven is real and relationships are the only things that matter this side of eternity."

so there. goodnight all. :)

No comments: