Monday, May 10, 2010

05. 10. 10

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams, you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true." -Cinderella

***
did you went out and vote today? :) did you vote wisely? i didn't vote. haha. honestly, i don't know who to vote either. let's see who wins. :)

my auntie was discharged from the hospital this afternoon. thank God. :) and i stayed with her the whole day. :) the weather is still HOT. so i took my time showering when i came home. love it!! :) it's nice to stay home and do nothing once in awhile. :)

while checking my facebook account, i received a message from my Sunday School student. it says: "this is my piano lesson teacher debbie" and attached a video of him playing the piano. it's so cute :) and im touched by his sweet gesture. :)

kids.. they always know how to make you smile. it's the little things that we often overlook. :)

***
May is a busy month for me. looking forward to June!! ;)

No comments: