Wednesday, January 7, 2009

untitled

the weather is still cold and i love it. : ) sometimes we don't have to open the aircon at night. its a good way to save electricity. hehe. i came home early today and slept for two hours during the afternoon. : ) sarap. i wish i could do that more often. next week is already our exam week, and the week after that is our defense already. please pray for us.

last Monday, i met with Cherry - my tutor when i was on my 4th grade. she's someone who understood me when i was young and searching, and gave me sound advice to help me make my way through it. we ate together and talked about a lot of things. she used to be on the same church with me, but moved to CCF for quite sometime now. she gave me a gift that's supposed to be for Christmas - a ceramic that has a dream big sign which you can hang anywhere. : ) she also lent me a book entitled Happiness Now by Andrew Matthews. : )

all merry-ing has to come to an end. the long vacation is over. it's my third day back at school now. so far so good. i hope this year will be a good one for all of us. : )

*i feel really sad for some strange reasons. hay. : (

No comments: