Saturday, November 6, 2010

Invitation House

While walking around the mall, I noticed this cute pink store named Invitation House. :) They accept made to order customized desk planners, calendars, and notebooks. :)

They also have colorful Christmas gift tags with many designs to choose from. :)




Aside from that, they have large square notepads, notebooks, personalized initial invites, blank cards, gift wrappers, and a lot more. :) It took me a good 30 minutes looking at the stuffs and bought a few for myself. :) I think these are good gift ideas for Christmas. :) I'll be back for sure when I have the chance. :)

Invitation House
Basement 1, Greenbelt 5
Ayala Center, Makati City

2 comments:

LinWots said...

I love such colorful notebooks! I wish I were in that shop!

Energy Primer said...

very colorful. What do you study?