Sunday, October 31, 2010

a baby and some random stuffs.

Baby Kenshin

Last Friday, Kerby gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Kenshin, who weighed 8.5lbs! :) He's so cute.. and huge. ;)

***
Today is the last day of October, and it's Halloween. :)

This morning, I was given a chance to share during our Youth Fellowship at church. I shared about the importance of obeying the will of God and its eternal value. :) I love the fact that whatever we do for God here on earth has eternal value in heaven. Because everything in this world will pass away one day. I hope what we do won't be in vain. :)

I wonder where we'll go tonight, but wherever that is, it would still be fun because I'm with the people I love most - my family. :)

Tomorrow, early in the morning, we'll be going to Manila Memorial Park in Cavite to visit our Grandpa's.

***
Currently loving..

Red Rock Deli's Lime and Black Pepper Potato Chips. :)

No comments: