Saturday, June 26, 2010

This week - In a Glance

Sunday: i went to World Trade with Aileen and Hans for the food expo. :) bought some goodies too.

:korean dinner at Maru. :)

Monday: i was surprised to see my cousin Sherlock who came to my office to visit. he's all grown up now! he's taller. im older. haha. heard some news about our guakong and guama (maternal grandparents), who sold their business already and finally retired. livin' the good life :)

:made mashed potatoes tonight and played UNO cards! :)

Tuesday: i finally got my yearbook! :) my college yearbook is here, but my high school yearbook is nowhere to be found. seeing my name and picture there reminds me of one thing - im getting old! my school days are over. but it will always hold a special place in my heart. :)

Wednesday: attended an orientation for Hannah at St.Stephens.

:my cousin Joy got herself a DSLR for her photography class at school. :)

Thursday: Manila Day! :) watched Toy Story 3 with my cousins and Erwin. :)

Friday: lovin' Kaspersky. :) i bought an anti virus for my computer because i need it badly. viruses are everywhere and the old one i have isn't able to detect and delete it properly. so im glad to have this, even though it's a little bit pricey for me since i always use the free ones i get to download from the net.

:this afternoon, i was given a chance to share in our Gospel Meeting at church, together with Koo. :) im so scared up until the last minute i feel like im going to puke. but the Lord was there the entire meeting and im thankful that He carried us through. :)

:rained so hard! i love it! :)

Saturday: after tutoring and picking up the groceries, i went to see Alda. :) it's been so long since we last saw each other! :)

:lunch with Dustin. :) then he went back to work and i just watched DVD at home - Forrest Gump. :) loved the silence and privacy i had even for a short while. :) sometimes, it's good to be alone too. :)

:tonight, i got some news and i don't know what to feel about it. i know i should be happy, but im really scared because i know what im capable of, and i think i can't make it. please pray for me. :) thanks!

and for TOMORROW:

Happy sweet 27th to my dear friend CANDY! :)

i love you, you know i do. thanks for all! :)

2 comments:

Princesa Candy said...

aww thanks :-) got a very dramatic introduction here lolz.. ngayon ko lang nakita bec my computer broke down huhu. thanks deb :-) luv u too!

dabi said...

glad it's okay now! :) thanks too for yesterday candy :)