Saturday, April 10, 2010

Summer Conference 2010

off we go

last Wednesday, we left for Clark along with a lot of brothers and sisters who came from different places. the theme for this year's conference is Knowing Christ More. we had a stopover halfway to eat our lunch. :)

after morning devotion with Pau, Victoria, and Grace

Pau, Cathy, and RJ stayed with me in one room. Grace and others beside ours. :)

here's Baby Simon David. Michelle's baby :) he's sleeping soundly here and looks just like his brother Ethan. :)

break time :)

there's nowhere to go during break time except in our rooms. sometimes we sleep, shower, but often, we just talk. :) sometimes the silence, especially during mornings, is almost deafening. but i treasure it because for a short time, im able to have some quiet time away from the noise and pollution of the city. :)

after small group :)

Nancy and baby Katriel :)

during our last night, after i came back from Holiday Inn and after Grace's practice, we went to see Nancy and her baby girl. :) she's so cute with her rosy cheeks, only to find out that it was actually rashes. haha. ;)

the conference was abundant and beautiful. :) and im so grateful to be able to join. the messages shared by speakers were enlightening. :) the songs One Desire and Here I Am To Worship really touched my heart. :) the Lord spoke to me in many ways. and during prayer time in the breaking of bread meeting, i was once again reminded of His love for me. somehow in my heart the Lord is telling me that it is not the nails that held Him on the cross, but it was love. :) can we find another who can love us like that? someone who we leave and reject again and again but would still not give up on us? no one can. only Jesus. :)

may we live a life worthy of the calling. :)

1 comment:

Belcheryl said...

Hi,
my name is Cheryl & I live in Plattsburg, MO, in the United States & I found your blog on accident. I just started a blog today w/ the same name & when I googled it,ac yours was one that came up. I think that the Lord wanted me to find your blog. You have an absolutely lovely way w/ words. I am a Born Again Christian & even though I don't know what "religion" you belong to, your words have really touched my heart. This is why the internet can be so awesome. I would never have had the chance to see you or read your words w/out it. I really just wanted to say God Bless you & I will say a special prayer for you tonight & thanks for touching my spirit w/ your written words=)

In Christ Alone,
Cheryl Lynn