Friday, January 1, 2010

hello 2010.

happy new year! :) another year has passed again and 2009 has been a mixture of both joy and pain. a lot of changes took place in my life during the past year, and despite all the trials, God has been faithful and carried me through. :) i attended the four-day youth winter conference at Pampanga last December 27-30. it was great and im glad that i was able to go. :) i will share more when i have time. :)

my family went to Fontana today and will stay for a night, but i didn't go so i can attended church today. some brothers and sisters shared testimonies on how God led them last year. :) after church, i played badminton with a friend on our penthouse. :) the sky is so beautiful while we were playing! it's a mixture of blue and red. loved it :)


two more days and life goes back to normal. but then, im changed forever. :)


my hands are full, but so is my heart. ♥

goodnight! :)

1 comment:

Princesa Candy said...

why is ur heart full? ;)