Wednesday, July 15, 2009

55 Minutes

i haven't had much sleep last night, i keep on waking up to go to the washroom because of LBM. : ( thankfully, the Chinese medicine my Ama gave me worked and i felt better already during late afternoon. i hope i'll be able to sleep well tonight.

while surfing the net today, i saw this link and i think you all have to WATCH it. im usually lazy to watch just about anything, but this was ABSOLUTELY worth the investment. what a blessing! if you can spare an hour, i encourage you to watch this amazing woman's testimony of what a terminal cancer diagnosis has taught her about the truth of life. it puts so much life into perspective.

"Cancer does not define me. Neither does being a wife or a mother. All these things are part of who I am but they do not define me. What defines me is my relationship with Jesus."

"I am here to serve with joy... If my suffering is the means God uses to bring even one person to Him, it is an honor to suffer."

-Rachel Barkey


watch the full video here - http://deathisnotdying.com/

goodnight all! back to work on Friday. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie! I just wanna say hello and get well soon. :)