Tuesday, April 14, 2009

04. 14. 09

i stated working yesterday. : ) for the meantime, i'll be working on our family business. not with my Dad since i don't know anything about car business, but with my grandmother. frankly speaking, im really struggling on whether i'll go there or not. because i didn't took up a business course. i want to work in a lab, not in an office. but anyway, i went and started working after holy week. so far, so good. : ) it's tiring, yes. but it's fun too. since i love to talk, i think i'll be enjoying my stay there because i love to sell. when i was younger, i remember selling my stickers when i was in my elementary years, my magazines, my clothes, my bags, and Lacoste shirts. ; )

as i came home from church tonight and browsed through folders of pictures, i saw these and reminded me about a chapter of my life that ended, but something new started too. : )


i miss them a lot. : )

my girls - Jen and Kara : )

Me, Jen, Ma'am Azares, and Daniel : )

as we go on..

my Love : )

No comments: